Thank you for purchasing your Polkadots & Pirates! This list will give you an idea of where we are at as far as orders and when your order is expected to ship. Your name and items will go on the list once I receive notification of payment clearing.

I am CURRENTLY COMPLETELY BOOKED FOR 2009. I realize this sounds completely crazy...don't worry...it does to me too!! I plan to take December off from PD&P to be with my family and my November is completely full. Ihave returned to my job teaching 3rd grade this fall, so I have decided to wait until after NOVEMBER 1st to take any new bookings for 2010 so that I can decide how much work I am comfortable taking on. In the meantime, if you'd like to get on a "wait list" of sorts, email me. This does not require any payment or obligation and does not guarantee that I will be able to book your party. I will go in order and contact people after I have decided how much work I will take on.

IF YOU ARE MY PERSONAL FRIEND, YOU MAY STILL CONTACT ME AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF I CAN STILL THINGS FOR YOU IN 2009...I STARTED THIS TO BE ABLE TO DO FUN THINGS FOR YOU BUT SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN SCARED OFF BY THIS PAGE!!

I am hoping that this will eliminate some of the "checking up" emails that I often get (though I totally understand why you are sending them!), so that I can use the time to work on your orders instead of emailing you about them.

Thank you so much for your patience and for believing in my products enough that you will wait for them.

In production:

Sara B. - Ship by November 8
Retainer Fee...Items TBD

Coming up:

Courtney C. - Ship by November 15th
10 Custom Invitations
1 Door Sign
1 Cake Topper
1 Crown
4 Party Hats
Confetti


Melissa Z. - Ship by November 27th
Retainer Fee...Items TBD

Invitations and Thank Yous: